Monday, September 7, 2009

The Dangers of HFCS, Aspartame, and Why You Need To Change What You Put Into Your Body

It's an ingredient that is found in many of today's products, the most notable being Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Coca Cola products, Oreo's, Ritz Crackers, and too many other products to list. What if I told you that the #2 ingredient on many of those items I just listed contains the liquid form of mercury, which eats away at your brain? Would you believe me if I told you that, or would you dismiss it as conspiracy theory?

In the week leading up to Super Bowl 43, an article was released by the Washington Times saying that roughly 1/3rd of 55 major products contained High Fructose Corn Syrup. This was one of the biggest stories around, until Super Bowl weekend arrived, which leads to the pro HFCS ads you the reader most likely saw while watching commercials during the Big Game on the following Sunday, February 1st. It was an attempt to dismiss the article as reported by the Times, and to promote that HFCS is good for you, on the night where annually, the Super Bowl is the most watched event. Hence, maximum exposure promoting an evil product. So while you were watching the epic finish to the game, you were most likely rotting your brain by drinking down Pepsi's, Mountain Dew's and Coke's. Everyone at the Super Bowl party I was at sure drank it down for sure, including myself. I have since convinced my best friend, and others to quit drinking the crap.

Diet drinks are no safer, in fact they contain an equally dangerous ingredient called Aspartame. There are many side effects from too much Aspartame digestion. I know this because I used to be a heavy Diet Cola drinker myself, based on the 0 calories, which suckers you into buying that thinking your helping your waistline. In fact 1 of the side effects is gradual weight gain!!! To see more of the effects, click here.

This is a key reason as to why Pepsi and Coke products are so cheap, where you can get a 24 pack for $4-$6 most of the year, because it is literally poison to drink!!! Quit buying anything made by Pepsi or Coke, watch your labels when you go shopping @ your local store, and if it has HFCS as an ingredient and other damning ingredients such as Mono sodium Glutamate (MSG), along with any ingredient that you can't say, DON'T BUY THE PRODUCT!!! Also, DON'T BUY ANY FAST FOOD!!! The exception being you are away from home and there is no market / organic place around that you know of, and you're dying of hunger. Besides, cooking has proven to be very therapeutic, and OVERALL, its cheaper than eating out all the time. Trust me, you'll see the difference in your wallets / purses when you have that extra $50 or so a month you'll be saving. And you'll be improving your lifestyle @ the same time.

Support your local farmers / markets. If you live near a Trader Joe's, I highly recommend anyone and everyone to shop there. You get a much higher quality of product (organic) for about the same price you would paying for modified cheap crap at Walmart. Walmart should also be boycotted with the major exception being you are out at weird hours of the night, (like myself) and its the only thing open and you need something such as car supplies, etc, right then and there.

My friends and fellow readers, if you haven't changed your eating ways, you need to so NOW!!! What you put in your body now will affect you down the road. I know this because I have some of those symptoms from Aspartame that I listed earlier in the blog, the most notable being my vision. One of the best places to research on the dangers of our food, along with educating oneself about natural food is this place here (towards the bottom). Yes, I will push that place often, but it is what I say it is, the most informative place that I have found on the web, AND it is Anti Big Companies, Anti Establishment, and Anti New World Order.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment