Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome To The Nest

Hello everyone, this is my 1st blog here, let alone my 1st blog as a blogger. It sure is different from posting in an internet forum, whether its an online poker forum, or such a place as the Prison Planet Forums. If you have never been to the Prison Planet Forums, I strongly suggest that 1 does so, simply go to Infowars.com, then click on Prison Planet Forum, and it'll take you to the Main Forums. Sign up for an account, and you will be joining the most informative place on the Internet today! Those who have found this blog via my link posted on my PPF account should recognize who I am right away.

We all are living in a Prison Planet, whether one knows it or not. Without Infowars and PPF, I would still be asleep as to what is going on in the world, and I would be your typical average 22 1/2 year old; living to party, believeing everything seen on the Television, etc etc. I credit those 2 places in particular to opening my eyes and mind to the world going on around me, and needless to say, it has in a DRASTIC way, changed my life forever. I am now aware of the dangers in our food, water, our atmosphere (chemtrails), our government which isn't really OUR government anymore, via PPF and Infowars. Now I am doing the best I can to awaken people of what is going on before its 2 late, in the form of this blog here, and action on the streets when time allows.

I am human though, as I do have activities I like to do when not fighting in the Infowar. 1 of em being Fantasy Football, which I have done long before my awakening, and still do with old friends from High School. There will probably be some posts about that as the season goes along, and to keep it from being a 100% Infowar / My Personal Opinion blog. Online Poker is another, but there won't be many of those outside of a mention here and there. I do work full time right now @ a local pizzeria, as a driver, and needless to say, I see quite a bit when out on the roads, especially at night. We're talking out with the drunks @ night. There will be some mentions of that if something of interest happens to cross my path, especially if it has to do with the Police using questionable tactics to pull over people, etc etc.

I'll do my best to keep this blog updated every few days or so due to time restraints and living as an adult on my own. By the way, the name of this blog in in honor of my High School's team name, which is the Skyhawks.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment